- Hanley, Seán. 2015. Czech Republic: How bad is Babiš? Dr Sean’s Diary. 22th April 2015 (http://seanhanley.org.uk/ uncategorized/czech-republic-how-bad-is-babis/). Hanley, Seán. 2013. Miloš Zeman’s attempt to impose a caretaker government in the Czech Republic is a funda- mental challenge to Czech parliamentary democracy. EUROPP: European Politics and Policy. 14th April 2013 (http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/2013/07/04/milos-zemans-attempt-to-impose-a-caretaker-government- in-the-czech-republic-is-a-fundamental-challenge-to-czech-parliamentary-democracy/).
- Hanley, Seán and Sikk, Allan. 2016. ‘Economy, corruption or oating voters? Explaining the breakthroughs of anti-establishment reform parties in eastern Europe.’ Party Politics 22, no. 4, 522–533.
- Kitschelt, Herbert and Wilkinson, Steven I. 2007. Patrons, Clients and Policies Patterns of Democratic Accounta- bility and Political Competition. Cambrige, New York: Cambridge University press.
- Kopeček, Lubomír. 2015. Deformace demokracie? Opoziční smlouva a česká politika 1998–2002. Brno: Barrister & Principal.
- Mair, Peter. 2013. Ruling the void: the hollowing of western democracy. London: Verso.
- Merkel, Wolfgang. 2004. ‘Embedded and Defective Democracies.’ Democratization 11, no. 5, 33–58.
- Rothstein, Bo. 2011. ‘Anti-corruption: e indirect ‘big bang’ approach.’ Review of International Political Economy 18, no. 2, 228–250.
- Smyth, Peter. 2014. ‘Use of inept language in Oireachtas anything but new.’ e Irish Times. 5th March 2014 (http:// www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/use-of-inept-language-in-oireachtas-anything-but-new-1.1713449).
- e Guardian. 2016. ‘Czech Republic o cials say country would like to be called ‘Czechia’ instead.’ e Guardian.
- 14th April 2016 (https://www.theguardian.com/weather/2016/apr/14/czech-republic-czechia-new-name). Wright, Tony. 2015. ‘From Judas to Goebbels: when political insult risks dying of shame.’ e Sidney Morning Herald. 19th March 2015 (http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-opinion/from-judas-to-goebbelswhen-political-insult-risks-dying-of-shame-20150319-1m39gt.html).